Friday, December 4, 2015

Superman

Synopsis - Clark Kent, survivor of the planet Krypton, comes to Earth as a baby and is raised human. While growing up he learns that our sun gives him super powers. As an adult he works as a reporter for a major newspaper and on the side he uses his super powers to fight evil as Superman.

Wandering Falcon - "Superman's always been meh to me - I was more of a Batman fan - but these books were really good."

Optimus Prime - "I liked them. I liked the guy who shocked people and took their energy (Parasite). I like Lois Lane."

Bumblebee - "I like Superman. And there's lots of stuff I like. I like the part where he threw one of his enemies into space. And I liked to robot with kryptonite (Metallo)."

Superman*
  1. The Menace of Metallo
  2. Last Son of Krypton
  3. The Stolen Superpowers
  4. Museum of Monsters
  5. Toys of Terror
  6. Under the Red Sun
  7. Meteor of Doom
  8. The Deadly Dream Machine
  9. The Shadow Masters
  10. The Shrinking City
  11. The Deadly Double
  12. Bizarro is Born
  13. Little Green Men
  14. The Kid Who Saved Superman
  15. Live Wire!
  16. Super Villain Showdown
  17. Parasite's Power Drain
  18. Prankster of Prime Time
  19. Cosmic Bounty Hunter
  20. Deep Space Hijack

* These books are not numbered, so they are listed in the order that we read them. Also, for these books I have not listed an author since they are too much like comic books with multiple authors, illustrators, and creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...