Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Little Pony

Synopsis - Each pony gets their own book that follows them around as they face whatever difficulty is currently going on in their life.

Wandering Falcon - "They were cute books. Some of the problems seemed pretty ridiculous and blown completely out of proportion but it IS a kids series. However, they did deal with some real issues like bullying or discovering a hidden talent (in Fluttershy's book), respect or helping your friends (in Applejack's book), and helping your family out or being true to yourself (in Pinkie Pie's book)."

Optimus Prime - "I liked Twilight, Applejack. I loved Fluttershy. Sometimes Rarity is a brat about stuff. She whines. I think Rainbow Dash is awesome! Pinkie Pie is the most funniest pony ever! I like Spike. My very favorite character is Princess Luna and Zecora."

Bumblebee - "I loved the Rarity one! I loved the copycat! I absolutely, really, really, really loved Twilight since she's my favorite character. I loved the Rainbow Dash dares. Pinkie Pie had her nurse a baby balloon!"

My Little Pony*

  1. Fluttershy and the Fine Furry Friends Fair
  2. Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party!
  3. Applejack and the Honest-to-Goodness Switcheroo 
  4. Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell
  5. Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity
  6. Rainbow Dash and the Daring Do Double Dare


* These books are not numbered, so they are listed in the order that we read them. Also, for these books I have not listed an author since they are too much like comic books with multiple authors, illustrators, and creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...