Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ghost Detectors

For the record, we have NOT finished the Ghost Detectors series. I have no idea how many books are in it, what I do know is our library only has the first six and book seven is currently going on amazon for $25 new/$42 used. Ummmm, yeah, no, I don't think so. If our local library ever gets more, we'll read them. If not, we'll call it good at six.

Synopsis - Malcolm loves science, ghosts, and ordering new gadgets from the back of magazines. Most of the gadgets are fake, but one day he orders a specter detector that can really detect ghosts. This leads him and his best friend Dandy to investigate local hauntings.

Wandering Falcon - "Okay, I really wanted to like these books and I really didn't. As we read on they started to grow on me but they were definitely aimed towards young kids. The passages on Cocoa's make-up misadventures were funny."

Optimus Prime - "They were okay. The two kids were good at doing it."

Bumblebee - "They were good. The ghost dog was named Spooky and he was silly and he just yip, yip, yiped whenever he appeared."

Ghost Detectors by Dotti Enderle
  1. It Creeps!
  2. I'm Gonna Get You!
  3. Tell No One!
  4. I Dare You!
  5. Draw!
  6. Don't Read This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...