Friday, April 24, 2015

Batman

Synopsis - (Do you really need this synopsis?) Bruce Wayne's parents are killed when he is a child, so as an adult he becomes Batman and goes on to fight super villains and crime in Gotham City.

Wandering Falcon - "I love Batman! (Who doesn't?!?) I'm glad we read these books, especially since my kids loved them too! Now they want me to find a new Batman series to read to them..."

Optimus Prime - "All of them were great! Bat-Mite was my favorite!"

Bumblebee - "The one with Nightwing and Robin in it, I think it was ridiculous that Batman acted like a criminal!"

Batman*
  1. The Fog of Fear
  2. Poison Ivy's Deadly Garden
  3. Five Riddles for Robin
  4. Fun House of Evil
  5. Emperor of the Airwaves
  6. My Frozen Valentine
  7. The Revenge of Clayface
  8. Catwoman's Halloween Heist 
  9. Bat-Mite's Big Blunder
  10. The Puppet Master's Revenge
  11. Mad Hatter's Movie Madness
  12. Harley Quinn's Shocking Surprise
  13. The Man Behind the Mask
  14. Arctic Attack
  15. Catwoman's Classroom of Claws
  16. Two-Face's Double Take
  17. The Maker of Monsters
  18. Robin's First Flight
  19. Scarecrow, Doctor of Fear
  20. Killer Croc Hunter
* These books are not numbered, so they are listed in the order that we read them.  Also, for these books I have not listed an author since they are too much like comic books with multiple authors, illustrators, and creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...