Friday, April 25, 2014

Pokemon Junior

So, last night we finished up the Pokemon Junior series.  Well, that's one more thing marked off my life goal list...

It's mostly full of book series I want to read on my own, with my husband, or to my kids...

Synopsis: Ash and his Pokemon Pikachu travel around the world finding adventures on a quest to make Ash the best Pokemon trainer ever.  They are accompanied by friends Brock (or sometimes Tracey) and Misty with their Pokemon, and are constantly running into Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and their Pokemon Meowth) who are on their own quest to steal rare Pokemon.

Ash Falcon: "I loved the Pokemon t.v. show when I was a teenager so when I found these books I was thrilled.  I'm even more thrilled now that I have my kids hooked on Pokemon too.  These books are super easy, and I look forward to them reading them on their own in about a year.  My only complaint is there are only 15 books.  5/5!"

Optimus Prime:  "Good.  Awesome about Raichu and Bulbasaur and the mankeys.  The books were fun.  I liked the Pokemon books."

Bumblebee:  "The books were good and great.  I liked Raichu because he shot Team Rocket off the boat and into the water.  He was a good Pokemon.  I wonder why Team Rocket kept doing bad things like trying to steal Pikachu.  I wonder why Victor wanted to surf on Humungadunga?  I liked the Pokemon books."

Pokemon Junior by Bill Michaels, Sarah E. Heller, Gregg Sacon, & Tracey West (author's initials in parentheses)
  1. Surf's Up, Pikachu! (BM)
  2. Meowth, The Big Mouth (BM)
  3. Save Our Squirtle (BM)
  4. Bulbasaur's Bad Day (BM)
  5. Two of a Kind (SEH)
  6. Raichu Shows Off (SEH)
  7. Nidoran's New Friend (GS)
  8. A Pokemon Snow-Down (SEH)
  9. Snorlax Takes a Stand (SEH)
  10. Good-bye, Lapras (GS)
  11. Bellossom's Big Battle (SEH)
  12. The Snubbull Blues (SEH)
  13. Hoothoot's Haunted Forest (TW)
  14. Pichu's Apple Company (SEH)
  15. The Wobbuffet Village (SEH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...